Monday, January 28, 2013

Building Original Interactive Books

Disclaimer:  These ideas do not take the place of therapeutic or educational services in any manner. These are only my opinions and serve as a resource to parents, teachers or clinicians looking for activities that may support their student or child's treatment. This is my personal blog and this blog or my opinions set in my personal blog do not in any way represent my employer, university or colleges I have attended.  Thank you.


Creating your very own interactive books online has never been easier!  I found a wonderful resource that will help you to do this.  By creating an interactive online book, you will increase  your young learners' comprehension and vocabulary skills.  You can add images, text, audio and clues to your stories.  Register for free!  It's fun, efficient and useful.

You can find this amazing resource at:

http://bookbuilder.cast.org

Have fun learning!

Beverly









No comments:

Post a Comment