Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Sign of Summer- INSECTS! UPDATED

Today is a whooping 63 degrees and cloudy! Sure doesn't feel like Summer is around the corner in my region.  I've been patienlty waiting for Spring and only had a few days of it.  This Winter was brutal and it seems like Spring just passed us by, only for a short visit.  I'm wondering if Summer is just around the corner-I mean it's June already!!!  :)

Well, a sure sign of Summer is watching insects crawl and creep around.  To celebrate the upcoming summer months-if and when it arrives-I made a couple of activities.  One is an Insect Acrostic, the other is a booklet about grasshoppers.  I hope you can use it and I'm really crossing my fingers that I'll see that sun shine really soon!  Click on the links for the activities.  Hope you all have a great,
fun-filled summer season!

Acrostic Insect

Asking 2 questions about Inscets (Scene)

Asking 2 questions about Ants (Scene)

Grasshopper Booklet

Butterfly Booklet

Butterflies Short Story and Comprehension

Ants Booklet


Enjoy!

Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment